Sunday, September 27, 2009

♥ TODAY IS MY DAY ♥

.

happy bday to me,,happy bday to me,,, Tambah Gambar
today, september 28,2009 im 19 years old now
These days my age increases again.
im so happy,,,
tenks god 4 today,,
hihihihi,,
IM really happy.................. yiahhhhh...
im happy .. im happy,,, syalalalala....◕‿◕


tenks for my parents had raised me, taught me to become a smart kid (ckckkck) happy and healthy until now.
tenks vo my sista (thia n jenny)that always makes me happy, though sometimes annoying. hihihihi
thanks for my family ..always loved me and always spoiled me,, hihi.
tenks also for my huny always fill my days and accompany me disaatt better or worse.
and for LC ... guys your all always my best friend,,, no one can replace our friendship.

♥ ♥ I hope with my age these days .. I am more mature longer face any problems that occur, may be thinking of taking a decision, healthy, long life, always happy, and loved by the people closest to me. AMIN .... ♥ ♥


♥ TODAY IS MY DAY ♥


0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Kategori

Followers

About Me

My photo
hmm,,, saya adalah cew embem yg bernama METHA AMELIA, saya lahir di Sanggau(kal-bar)pada september, 28 1990!! anak sulung dari 3 bersaudara.